PERFECT STRAIGHT EDGE TOOL
SOLD BY EACH CUSTOM-MADE ORDER
EMAIL TO PLACE ORDER: firstname.lastname@example.org
* Call with any questions you may have: cell 714 719-5023
* Typical lengths are closest to 1/2, or you can request custom 4' & 6' in lengths, or other.
* Base Price may vary from $500.00 per added Tapered tool, postage, and number of units.
* Payment with any Credit Card requires a 5% additional processing fee.
* Pay by check or money order if perfered.
* Discount for cash, upon pickup in San Clemente, CA 92673
* GREAT TOOL *
STRONG - RELIABLE - PORTABLE
* Use over concrete surface to manage, or identify required FLAT tolerances.
* Use to varify straight lines during installation of flooring materials, or other.
* Use when screeding or tilling out float materials over wavy substrates.
* Use to check true deminsions of individual materials, and counter tops.
* Use for checking wall variations.
* Use to find true of wide or length spans with level.
* Use to varify flat tolerances of installed tile.
* Use as a stable starting line at walls when setting floor materials, or other.
* Use to draw straight lines.
* Use top edge over installed surfaces, and bottom edge for substrate use.
* FITS INTO A VOLTSWAGON !